Chueca is the epicentre of gay life in Madrid and is home to the busiest bars and clubs
Check for the lowest rate for the Silken Madrid and book now. Thank you for posting this. Good info about gay nightlife! The bars here are good to go to before you go clubbing, and stay open until around The hotel also offers a tour desk, a safe and limited hours room service.
LL Bar — The drag show here is the main attraction.
Gay Dating in Lebanon - AllMale
- Please note that the information given on the currency selected is merely informative and that the charges made will always be done so in local currency. Discover the best areas to stay in Madrid for nightlife with hand-picked hotels in each district, so you can make the most out of your visit to city's tapa bars and clubs.
- Both these streets run parallel to each other, up from Gran Via, making them easy to find, and contain gay bars that are easily recognisable from the gay flag that hangs outside.
- Perhaps nowhere else in the world will you find such a spirited harmony of contrasts. Business is business!
- For those looking for a lighter snack , check out Diurno. Join the hot guys at Splash roof terrace during the Summer Season for cocktails and amazing views.
- Tiny, with only 15 smallish rooms, this nice little boutique hotel has put a lot of design and comfort into what used to be a humble hostel. Recommended bars include the Museo Chicote, a very old and fashionable cocktail bar on the best side of the Gran Via.
- This article was co-authored by Harry Morrell. Even most hotels have discounted fares, within reach of all budgets.
- Question Dating apps in Seattle
- Updated on Gay Marriage Legalized by Top US
- Discreet Gay Dating for gay men seeking discreet relationsihps
- Porno Gay et Vidéos de Sexe Gratuits Tube8
The rooms have a chic and rustic unique style. Nearly 2, bars and restaurants create outside terraces in the spring and summer where locals vie for space and the welcome cool night air. Later, it was the favourite stomping ground of Ernest Hemingway, who had several favourite bars in the neighbourhood.
It was here that Miguel de Cervantes lived and worked, alongside other Golden Age greats such as the playwright Lope de Vega, whose home you can visit.